Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Deluxe, by me!

(PSN)Pablogamer585

8 hours ago, Kingsmount said:

Mesa Projectilyst, 

Ember Pyraxis is kind of a hybrid Sticc x Thicc,   

Equinox Antonym,

Gara Kaleida (though to be fair, gara is a pancake to begin with, they didn't nerf her much if at all), 

Garuda Hinsa is the original Sticc,  

Mesa Projectilyst isn't Sticc, she just has an alien ass.

Ember Pyraxis is still Thicc, she has them hips, she just lose some to give it to Revenant Mephisto's holster, if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Equinox Antonym doesn't change the thiccness of Equinox, she was always androginous shaped.

Gara Kaleida isn't Sticc, she actually has a better bodyshape than normal Gara. And Gara Prime looks like she's wearing armor, so you can't really rate her thiccness.

If you compare them to the actual T H I C C Warframes like Saryn, Ivara (them hips), Mesa Prime (dat ass), Hildryn, Wisp or Grendel, then they may look a little Sticc, but they're not Sticc, they range from average to a little bit thicc.

Also, I really wish the design concept of Protea Deluxe translates well into the game, she currently has the ass of Hank Hill.

CC689F61AAB823173EE9AE2005EF66C515160DA4

• 5 months later...

I had a burst of inspiration yesterday while trying to sleep, so I picked up my tablet and started sketching today what would be a V2~ish version of the original idea for the skin I was doing. Thing is, I've shifted the thematic.

Even with that in mind, I've pretty much retained the aspects I liked the most from the original; a nice dress with an open back and that is quite loose plus a nice set of heels, but, this time I wanted to complement it with more stuff, so I'm adding jewelry for arms, legs, shoulders, a mask, and some pins for the hair. A lot of detailing is missing still.

Plus something I actually thought not many deluxe skins have which is auxiliaries, like Nekros does!
In this case I've opted for a cloth with webbing that would go from arm to arm, moving from the back.
Thought I'd look really elegant while using bows and moving around in general.

Also I've finally came up with a name, which, in spite of being simple I think it's fitting:
Aracne, like the girl who got turned into a monster by a goddess for being better than her at making looms.
Didn't want it to be "Arakne", for a reason I think there's a use & abuse of changing certain letters from words when one sounds "better".

This is as per usual a "WIP" if you will, but I'd love to hear thoughts on it. (I'm missing quite a lot but thought I'd ought update this threat after so much time :P)

unknown.png

Aaand an edit for I've coloured it a bit, still needs more body detail so it more, frame~ish, but I like what I've done :D

Garuda_Aracne.png

Archived