Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tweeks And Fixes

Nightchills

First off,

Having only been playing about a week now I can say I have had so much fun with this game, I would also like to add that this is best beta by far for lack of bugs I have seen in the last 15 years as well.

Now for the fun part =)

WARFRAMES:

-Would like to see the stats of the warframe in the Arsenal page as well as the configuration page would be very nice, -those things would be nice to know including current damage of abilities and so on.

-The description on Ash seems more like the description that should be on Loki and vice versa.

ASH:

-The description on Ash seems more like the description that should be on Loki and vice versa.

-Blade Storm: is very hit and miss, some times it hits a lot of mobs sometimes it hits 1 and just stops, also falls through the ground a lot. I know this last patch or so was supposed to fix that but it hasn’t as of yet.

-Teleport: mobs reaction time to this is way too fast. I can’t count the times I have teleported into a knock back. Also I think this ability should include a swing with the weapon as well no bonus damage just a standard hit.

-Shuriken: VERY inaccurate. You never know if it going to go straight or off to the left or right.

-Smoke Screen: Stealth is rather short, you barely have time to get away from one mob let alone 5, the stun is nice but I would rather see the smoke cloud linger for say 10 seconds and reduce accuracy by like 50% instead.

LOKI:

-Don’t change a thing, it is perfect in every way =)

EXCALIBUR:

-Slash dash: Doesn’t go up stairs, just stops or bounces off to the side.

The profile rank:

-Not 100% sure on this but seems like once u level all your gear up to 30 you stop gaining points to this. I understand this idea behind it but say I find a Warframe, Rifle, Pistol, and melee weapon I really like and want to stick with. I don’t feel that I should be penalized because I’m not leveling up a new item of gear too increase my rank. I feel that this should continue to level up even with all level 30 gear.

Weapons:

-Stats: I would love to see more full weapons stats and not just damage, rate of fire, accuracy, and clip in the arsenal page. Also and I’m sure this is in the works but going to mention it anyway, the current stats of the weapon should reflect any points spent in the configuration as well as any mods that are installed on the weapon.

-Aiming: If my crosshair is on the target I should hit the target not the corner of a box or wall that I am hiding behind. This goes for abilities as well.

-Melee weapons do not show their stats in the description or when comparing them in the arsenal screen. Make’s buying a new melee weapon a rather expensive gamble.

GUI:

-The bonus mission’s window closes way to fast or doesn’t show at all, would be nice to either keep the window open till it’s complete or have a way to see it once it closes.

-Would be helpful to have a way to get back to the main planet map once you have entered a system map without having to drop a group and reform it.

-Mods: There really needs to be a sorting method or something better than having to mouse over each one to see what it is, I am thinking have the mod icon like it is but maybe add what the mod is at the bottom, like the weapons are in the arsenal page. This would be a great improvement.

The Market Page:

-Would be nice if the weapons where sorted according to their type.

-Descriptions for the blueprints should include the items need to too make the item.