The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Major Fps Tank In The Void

Scrybatog

I have a high end gaming PC with updated drivers / amazing ISP (in case someone tries to blame this), and I sit at a very comfortable FPS all the time, including during heavy waves of enemies / 4 people. The only time my FPS tanks is during Void / derelect missions,and only in certain cells (those revolving-opening door cylinder things that lead into a room with stairs on both sides). My guess is that a leak is happening somewhere, and I was just wondering if anyone else has this issue.

I guess leaking does happen quite often, but I am wondering: Have you checked your computer for dust, overheating, hardware issues? I know it sounds like obvious procedures, but you can never be too careful. Overall, I also play in a laptop and, since I am kind of poor, for that matter, I didn't take it to a cleaning station, however you call it. I grabbed my vacuum and sucked some dust through the vents. Booted up my computer and instantly gained a massive frame boost.

I guess leaking does happen quite often, but I am wondering: Have you checked your computer for dust, overheating, hardware issues? I know it sounds like obvious procedures, but you can never be too careful. Overall, I also play in a laptop and, since I am kind of poor, for that matter, I didn't take it to a cleaning station, however you call it. I grabbed my vacuum and sucked some dust through the vents. Booted up my computer and instantly gained a massive frame boost.

I keep regular maintenance on my PC since I also work from it, and I am sure it is not due to any of those reasons, Playing CoD:G flawlessly at max settings. Well it looks like it IS just me, oh well.