Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New QOL Changes for Rail Jack

(PSN)LordChiefpre

There are many Tenno that I know, who say They wish they can delete thier Rail Jack. Even as far asking them to play any Rail Jack Missions, you get a quick, NO.

So for some quality of life changes, even DE_Scott might like the ideal, hopefully the Warframe Community as a whole, would enjoy these QoLs.

1). As with the Forward Artillery, tapping Triangle/Ps5 user, you can switch between Turrents or the Forward Artillery to shoot and destory crew ships and weak points on Captain Ship in a Votaile (sabotage) Mission.

1A) Take the Piloting Station, where you can use Forward Turrents only, and of course battle/tactical loadout. How about implementing the option for the pilot to tap triangle to switch between Forward Turrents and the Forward Artillery. This will be greatly appreciated for us solo players and a QoL improvement in case your crew is busy with other task.

2). While running Rail Jack missions, and you want to change your loadout. You always have to return to the drydock then fast travel to Navigation leave that console, head to Arsenal, change your loadout, reload a RailJack Mission.

2A) Install an Arsenal that is accessible only before your next mission is selected and players ready up. There's a perfect location behind the center exit you leave to archwing to certain objectives. Would love the QoL change to be able to change your loadouts, instead of always having to return to the drydock. Lots of downtime between mission especially while playing on a PS5, having to wait for the PS4 user to load in.

3). We currently have 4 Forges. Yes there are mods to decrease forge time, however there is enoungh room for 2 additional forges, for players who enjoy playing RailJack, that stay out awhile before heading back to the drydock only to change none other thier loadout then back to RailJack. (leads back to point 2A).

4). DE in general wants to intergrate my towards the RailJack and bring in further into the core gameplay

4A) At he rear of your RailJack behind the forge you'll see a nice window that appears to be very silimar to a 'hatch' where a ship, (the Orbiter) could fly in, hower due to room size there it couldn,t fit. If you drop below the forge and remove those couple columns and center bridge structure above it, there appears to be enough room to turn that into a docking Station. You would drop the window 'hatch' back on the bottom floor behind the Orbiter. And remove the bottom rear to the rear behind the forge, or even have the Orbiter dock below the RailJack.

5). Make 'interplanetral travel between plaents, have the animation of your RailJack, then have you're your Orbiter fly down to the planets surface like an away crew.

Just a few adjustments I would like to see. Let me know your thoughts, even #Warframe, #DE_Scott. 

Archived