The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it even remotely possible to Solo General Sargas Ruk?

SeoV

I'm trying to get Ash blueprints off him and his magnetize skill as an absolute devastator...What can i do? Is it possible? I've never played a game with anyone online properly because for me it never shows anyone online. Not even added friends.

I`m farming him solo now no problem.

First I defeated him when I was about 20 lvl, and I play as Volt. Magnetize is easy to see - just cease all fire when it is in action, as it will attract even YOUR OWN bullets to you. I killed myself this way once... You can still use melee while it is active. He instantly regenerates shield if not being damaged continuously, so I first downed his shields with my shock ability then emptied my Braton clip right in his face. After repeating this for a number of times, he dropped. So I use this tactics all day now while farming for Ember parts.

P.S. : I must give you a warning. I killed him about 30 times now and never ever got an Ash part. Just Ember's.

Edited by JigokuKamikaze

Ruk is a tough cookie because he hates being shot at but loves to shoot himself.

Magnetize you can wait out.

The shield, you need to walk around.

The stomp, you need to trigger and get over.

Electricity mods help a lot (eat's shield, which he like to superturbo fast charge), but he isn't one to shy away from a healthy dose of facecutting. Get rid of his adds first, and make sure to have either health restores with you or ... be Trinity. Ultimate is a big "Nope!" to any damage.