The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Crashes Without An Option To Rejoin The Mission After Relog.

HateFueled

Sorry if this question has been raised but this is what's happenning to me:

The game freezes with a crash follow up and a window popping up asking to submit observations during a crash.

I can't really summarize the reason for game crash since the freeze-crash sutiuations occure randomly at any point in the game without any clear reason. My only guess - it has something to do with the ability of the program to compute video output and its overloading on the data processing causing a conflict as a consequence.

Sometimes the game freezes while i am still at the lobby but usually it freezes during a mission.

I know that turning off your DirectX 11 option minimizes the chance to have a crash but also this action will slow down the performance of the game. Basically it's impossible to enjoy the game without DirectX11.

I understand that the Game is still in Beta and the crashes are a definite part of it at this moment.

I understand that since this problem is obvious and the Developers know about it. Therefore, the problem is not easy to solve. 

But also, THERE IS ANOTHER problem. 

This problem is NOT being able to rejoin the mission after crash causing the loss of items and time.

Could there be anything done to create some kind of log that would register the drop of the character from the mission and then automatically put the player back into the mission after the relogon?

I have been having way too many crashes and I see that other people crash often during missions. The whole situation could be fixed just by adding this re-join affter crash option if fixing the crash problem is too complex for this moment.

Thanks!