The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heavy Weapons.

LadyScootaloo

Question

Scindo, Fragor and Gram.

Which is better? (not for their looks, cuz I would pick Scindo there)

I once made a thread to ask about this.

Over time, I've realized... I love heavy weapons more than I do any other type of weapon in this game right now

Meleeing is what I do when I'm thrown into a crowd full of mobs. (or vice versa)

I don't run up to enemies just to melee them unless I'm out of ammo or just killing low-lvl stuff.

So, which of these 3 are best are charge attacks, given the optimal chargespeed+chargedmg(enough to 1hit)?

I only have Scindo and Fragor, BOTH of which I find have oddly slow charge speed.

Anyone with a Gram care to confirm it is faster?

3 answers to this question

from my experience (having all three on rank 30) the charge speed is the same for all three. After the last update the range of the gram seems to be in line with the other two.

So in regard of charged swings there is no difference between the three. All charged swings ignore armor and don't seem to apply the slashing multiplier for infested.

When it comes to normal melee the gram is faster (1.3 vs 1.0) but deals less damage (40 vs 50). The normal swings of the Fragor ignore armor and both the Scindo and the Gram have the slashing multiplier (300% damage vs infested).

Edited by Schalimah