The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build For Ash, And Some Things.

EvoltoEternal

Question

Recently i just finished crafting my Ash, and I would like to get some opinion on how to build it, skill points, which skills should I focus on, mods, etc. If possible post a screenshot of your skill tree so I can see and improvise.

Another thing is I have 3 primary weapons. Gorgon, HEK and Braton Vandal.

Gorgon is good for bossing, yeah. But it's slighty terrible when I aim from far away and it's a habit of mine to aim like that. I'd keep my Gorgon for bossing but I'm not sure to choose HEK or Braton Vandal.

Also about melee. I looked around saying dual zoren is better, overpowered actually. But what about heavy melee weapons? Currently I have Scindo and Gram.

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

19 answers to this question

in the skilltree I ignored everything to the left of the starting point and one health and one power max in the upper right corner. With the mods i went for 3 sprint speed, 5 melee damage, 2 shield capacity, 1 health and 1 armor. It's more of a fun build but very effective against infected.

Edited by Schalimah

Good luck with ash, I have been running him for while. I do think they need to reajust some of ashes talents as they are somewhat lacking compard to other warframes. Teleport would be a great deal better if I could just target a spot and be able to teleport to it. THis would help in trying to be stealthy. I seldom use the star its ok in the begining but after that your guns do better damage.VAnish is ok, the last one it would be better if your invisible doing it so when you come out of it,there is usually a couple seconds when you stand there doing nothing what doesnt get killed will attack you. I run with my friend thats plays rhino one and I tend to get overwhelmed and killed at times, if he gets in same situation he just charges out of it.Excaliber can do the same. Both of their low level mods are more useful thans ashes stars.

good luck

in the skilltree I ignored everything to the left of the starting point and one health and one power max in the upper right corner. With the mods i went for 3 sprint speed, 5 melee damage, 2 shield capacity, 1 health and 1 armor. It's more of a fun build but very effective against infected.

Only 2 shield capacity? I installed more than 2 on my Mag. Wonder how it'll be with 2. Everything else is fine, thanks.

Good luck with ash, I have been running him for while. I do think they need to reajust some of ashes talents as they are somewhat lacking compard to other warframes. Teleport would be a great deal better if I could just target a spot and be able to teleport to it. THis would help in trying to be stealthy. I seldom use the star its ok in the begining but after that your guns do better damage.VAnish is ok, the last one it would be better if your invisible doing it so when you come out of it,there is usually a couple seconds when you stand there doing nothing what doesnt get killed will attack you. I run with my friend thats plays rhino one and I tend to get overwhelmed and killed at times, if he gets in same situation he just charges out of it.Excaliber can do the same. Both of their low level mods are more useful thans ashes stars.

good luck

I see. I haven't rank up my Ash that far yet. But thanks for the explanation. I'll see what I can do with it.

Found it! we had that before:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/9252-need-ash-build-and-bo-buildtips/page__hl__%22ash+build%22

People tend to go for max mod slots on Ash. youll get your 200-225 Energy anyways. You could sacrifice a mod slot for a third level in smoke screen, but thats not worth it in my opinion.

Modwise i tend to favour Shield capcity and recharge over armor and health while having speed and stamina recharge plus a lot of melee dmg all over the place. At least one power duration mod is handy to buff your invisibility (crit dmg mods on your melee=madness). And i always carry my trusty loot radar.

~700 shields and +150% recharge lets you do all that high level stuff with ease if you manage to kill stuff before your shields are gone, otherwise dodge/ take cover and let it recharge a bit.

Another build im thinking about right now would be changing all the shield mods for armor and relying on rejuvanation to top off you health inbetween battles, drawback is: in huge fights your shield will be gone all the time, dropping your health constantly in tiny bits, which could lead to a horibble death.

Skillwise: Use smokebomb and teleport (level 2 is enough in case you go for max mods), with enough melee dmg you can do your own Bladestorms. I dont use shuriken at all and bladestorm isnt my favourite either.