Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Sevagoth's Shadow issues

Daviodraan

Hello there, i just wanted to post about this, cause it's not clear to me if some of this are design choices, or actual bugs, but the rest are just plain issues:

- Other than arcanes instaled on the shadow itself, it doesn't proc primary or secondary dexterity, and some warframe arcanes.
Dexterity would be amazing to have for the combo duration, it's 1 more dmg slot for the claws.

- This might be an issue only present on arbitrations, but i don't know, i didn't test it on other modes with ''debuffs'': If you revive someone with the shadow in an arbitration, and go back to Sevagoth himself, the debuff not only stays for the entirety of the mission, but also stacks everytime you do this, so you may end up with like...20 hp and shields for the whole run. 
Should check if this also happens in the index with the coin debuffs, and similar game modes or situations.

- This is not really a big deal most of the time, but i've found myself cliping through the map unusually often with The Shadow, or sometimes just getting stuck in places you normally wouldn't.

anyway, if anyone has experience with the same issues, or has anything to add, you are welcome to do so, and I hope i get some kind of response or this get fixed, the bugs at least, the arcane situation might be a design choice, but... it would be really nice if they make it work. good buff, but not game breaking.

Archived