Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum

(XBOX)THE NTT

Is the simulacrum a level?  IDK but i categorized it here

Simulacrum has potential. But its lost.

ISSUE: Lack of variety.  The new "scene" was a welcome addition but still too limited
SUGGESTION: Use captura scenes as simulacrums.  Would give players a reason to hunt them down as well.

ISSUE: Enemy Diversity.  You can't really setup something that simulates an actual mission since you have to select your 20 enemies, and once you kill them you have to return to the podium.
SUGGESTION: For each faction, have a button that just keeps 20 enemies on the map until you turn it off.  You kill one, a a random enemy from the selected faction spawns to take its place.

ISSUE: 20 enemies and having to return to the podium doesn't even let you test things that have stacks/timers/combo counters etc because often these reset before you can spawn new enemies.
SUGGESTION: Same as above - the solution for prior issue would address this.

ISSUE: ENEMY level cap is way too low.  Sure it levels up as you level up, but even at MR L1, its too low.  By the time you get that MR, you can one shot level 500.  You can't effectively test any weapons in game where you want to see for example if DOT will kill high level enemies when they get one-shot in the initial hit.
SUGGESTION:  Have an additional unlock: If you clear all Steel Path Nodes, A) you can turn on a Steel Path modifier in the simulacrum   AND   B) it either removes level cap limit, or uses current formula + MR*10

ISSUE: Players without certain weapons might not know if the weapons suits their playstyle
SUGGESTION:  Allow guests to access the HOSTS arsenal.  So If I invite a clanmate to my session, (s)he can access my frames, builds, weapons, etc to test and play with in the simulacrum.

Archived