Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery lvl 8 qualification

Nepherixiel

Yeah the penalty is kinda harsh. I failed that test twice and others. I'm an MR17 rn. Its annoying, but every MR test has that. I understand that at least until you reach a certain MR they wanna make sure you have the basics down, just to get you prepared for whats to come. Its a necessary element to use for certain content and benefits both travel and survivability

7 minutes ago, (PSN)BrutusDaRuthless said:

Yeah the penalty is kinda harsh. I failed that test twice and others. I'm an MR17 rn. Its annoying, but every MR test has that. I understand that at least until you reach a certain MR they wanna make sure you have the basics down, just to get you prepared for whats to come. Its a necessary element to use for certain content and benefits both travel and survivability

Sure, but again it feels like a sudden threshold after previous no-brainer tests. Like i was completely unaware there were a 24 hour penalty. 

4 minutes ago, Nepherixiel said:

Sure, but again it feels like a sudden threshold after previous no-brainer tests. Like i was completely unaware there were a 24 hour penalty. 

Yeah, compared to the others before it MR8 is definitely a spike in difficultly. Now it does say that you can only attempt them once per day, but I'm personally not a fan of that. I think a 24 hour wait is way too long and DE should really look into that. 

Archived