Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Thing For War Frame That Could Happen.

Levelminded

Ever since I started to play war frame in February during closed beta; I always thought the game had great potential. The game had great classes that were unique with abilities that made each it’s own. The combat system including the melee are extremely impressive in my eyes. The graphics brought that halo sense and the music gave me chills in the back of my neck. Sadly the only thing that really disappoints me with this game is the lack of something…. That lack is

D-I-n-o-s-a-u-r-s!!!!

I swear if war frame had dinosaurs in every level this game would be the ill bad &#! in third person shooters. No one will be able to compare it to halo or some generic trash out in todays market. Imagine yourself finally collecting the last of the four data mass needed for this spy mission. You think it’s all over so you head towards the extraction point. Your thought is that nothing new is coming out to get you right? The mission has been already executed right? You rush towards the extraction point, only to have this @(*()$ giant &#! lizard coming at you with it’s teeth ready to fight. At first you’ll S#&$ yourselves and say what the hell is that!? But as you soon realize that this game is not just a game about the tenos and grinneers, but in reality is a game about mofo dinosaurs.

I know the game is still in beta. But my suggestion is to make the grineer engineer live dinosaurs in order to accomplish their goal on world domination just like how they envisioned in the original Jurassic park. Richard Samuel Attenboroug was a genius in using lizards to take over the world. Would be awesome if the tonos can kill the dinosaurs and use their skins to create upgradeable amour, so that this game allows you to farm.

Hope you guys trully take the right path.

~~Level minded

Sir, we'll have to ask you to stop doing crack in public.

Thank you.

how in the world is this not a good proposal. the game is doing good. but why just stop there??? everyone loves dinosuars. according to http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net/ there is a 95 percent positive look on dinosaurs compared to a 47 percent on aliens. you do the math. 95 + 47 equals 142. that means if warframe includes there game is going to be anything but 147 times better. i' pretty sure they can add this update soon in their next pacth. an example of farmable gear would be double velociraptors that look like some sort of shredder weapon from teenage mutant ninja turtle. ofcourse you'll need like 24+ crafting skill if they implement such system. it will give you like +4.7 % speed and damage.

how in the world is this not a good proposal. the game is doing good. but why just stop there??? everyone loves dinosuars. according to http://www.whatdoest...ernetthink.net/ there is a 95 percent positive look on dinosaurs compared to a 47 percent on aliens. you do the math. 95 + 47 equals 142. that means if warframe includes there game is going to be anything but 147 times better. i' pretty sure they can add this update soon in their next pacth. an example of farmable gear would be double velociraptors that look like some sort of shredder weapon from teenage mutant ninja turtle. ofcourse you'll need like 24+ crafting skill if they implement such system. it will give you like +4.7 % speed and damage.

Not everyone likes dinosaurs.

Not everyone would think it would fit the lore.

Not everyone wants it.

If you really want dinosaurs, you have the MOA's to make it up for them.

They also shoot laser beams.

We've already got animalistic warframes. How about we have a warframe based off of a dinosaur?

It'd at least be less ridiculous than fighting with or against robotic dinosaurs.

True that might be a good idea. But my only concern is the method of acquiring this new warframe. This leads me back to at least trying to put a dinosaur boss into the game so that the players can unlock it. No use putting it in the cash shop since that would make this game pay to win, which at this point of time I don’t see it as so. plus if they just add it aas a warframe, it would just seem like another alien. =[ . no point in making it based of dinosaurs with out a little back story of it's origin?

Edited by Levelminded

Ok, a wild Dinosaur has appeared.

- Dinosaur uses beat.

- It's super effective.

- Levelminded has been defeated (?)

In what case does a pokemon scenario rely on this concept. It’s simple really just crap your weapons whether it be skana or mk1 braton and kill it. There’s no capture involve…. Wait that’s not a bad idea. We should be able to keep some of them as pet. Pets that do damage to enemies. For example like a small pterydoctyle can scout the are for you. This will help a lot in clearing out missions and prevent you from running into a dead end.

True that might be a good idea. But my only concern is the method of acquiring this new warframe. This leads me back to at least trying to put a dinosaur boss into the game so that the players can unlock it. No use putting it in the cash shop since that would make this game pay to win, which at this point of time I don’t see it as so. plus if they just add it aas a warframe, it would just seem like another alien. =[ . no point in making it based of dinosaurs with out a little back story of it's origin?

Here's the lore:

Lotus wakes up the Tenno.

Tenno fight for her cause.

Grineer try to exterminate the Tenno.

Corpus exploit the Tenno and the Oroking technology.

Infested were created by Tenno.

Infested consume everything in its way, except the Tenno.

There were no dinosaurs included. Probably never existed.

End of topic.

1 Wait for some planet caves new levels.

2 Bring your badass overmoded frame down into the caves.

3 Encounter new animal enemies that resemble dinosaurs and do cool animal origin drops.

4 ???

5 Profit.

Well the thing is that war frame needs new maps that don’t rely on space. Especially in the begging. You don’t understand how tedious it is to grind the same looking map. I only noticed about 6 different scenery and none of them do it for me. If we have a cave like you said; with the dinosaur idea I projected earlier, then this game will have a new fresh hope. Also when I do the planet earth missions I’m in a @(*()$ space station with!? Thought earth was suppose to be caves at this point. Sadly I don’t see a destroyed earth. =[

guys you know hes trolling right?

How in the world am I trolling. I’m honestly pouring my heart out into giving this game a possibility to become better. You might see my ideals a bit off putting, but that does not give you the right to throw it in that classification. I’m actually trying to help this game out unlike certain people who are just giving negative remarks. Just stop trying to act cool and leave don’t come on this post.

Guise this was funny durring Battlefield 3. It's not funny anymore.

battlefield had dinos??? omg this is why war frame needs them. dinos might not of worked in battlefield due to the scenario. but war frame is the perfect place to inject them in. for crying outloud they revived and ancient lost tribe so why not dinosaurs?