Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Sanctus - The Holy Warframe

CRiMS0NSLAY3R

Warframe Concept:

Sanctus (Latin word for Holy or Saint.)

Sanctus is the holy or saint warframe. Sanctus has the ability to manipulate light and bend it in anyway to give the Tenno any advantage.

Stats:

Health: 100

Power: 150

Shield: 120

Speed: 1.20

Polarities: 4 Power slots, 1 Tactic, 1 Defense 

Abilities:

1. Photon Clones - The user will temporarily create 2 clones out of light which also have cloned guns. The clones act as a distraction, shoot at enemies and will follow the user. However, the clones are weak in damage. The enemies will attack the clones more likely because they are made of light and look more of a threat to the other factions.

2. Photon Aura - Will cause a huge amount of light energy to surround the user. This is a quick flash spreading blinding the enemies.

3. Photokinetic Construct - The user will use light to create an armor around himself and nearby allies. This will also temporarily modify the user and the allies's guns. Their guns will be surrounded in a light aura, when they are fired it will shoot "glowing" or photon bullets which increase armor piercing sharply.

4. Photon Mimicry - The user will change his physical form and turn himself into Photon Particles or light particles. The user will not be able to move but orbs of light will begin to spawn, surround and rotate around the user. These orbs will take energy from transformed player. Once they have taken energy they will shoot light rays or beams at any enemy in any direction. 

(I think this move should be a enable/disable system. So this move will require a max of 50 energy and will continue to drain the users energy as it continues. If the player presses 4 it will stop draining and transform the user back to his physical form)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully you guys like this idea, its my first warframe concept. I don't know what Sanctus would look like, but I know there are many warframe artists fan. So I would be glad if someone drew a picture for Sanctus. Also I think that I need to change the names a bit more. Also any suggestions or changes will be considered. 

Thank you!

Edited by CRiMS0NSLAY3R

Love the concept of a light based frame, I have tried one myself.  However powers need to be tweaked a bit so that it gives your frame some individuality.  Check out mine, but keep in mind I have been told mine is too weak and will die easily.....still have no idea why though.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126282-lumina-light-based-warframe/page-2#entry1563393

Love the concept of a light based frame, I have tried one myself.  However powers need to be tweaked a bit so that it gives your frame some individuality.  Check out mine, but keep in mind I have been told mine is too weak and will die easily.....still have no idea why though.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126282-lumina-light-based-warframe/page-2#entry1563393

Your warframe is also pretty nice. Thx for the feedback. I will take that into consideration.

Thanks, I was thinking the third power is nice, I like it and no need to change it I mean why should only one frame be allowed to put aura's on other frames right....it's just stupid to think that only one could.  Your Fourth ability could be something like a photon blast that you can direct for a certain amount of time. 

Why would there be a "Saint" Warframe? I like the idea of "light" but you lost me at "Saint". 

Why is there a necromancer frame? 

Yeah, bring on the Jesus powers!

Jesus resurrected people from the dead.....

I think I just counteracted my own point and created a paradox......

wadafug

Thanks, I was thinking the third power is nice, I like it and no need to change it I mean why should only one frame be allowed to put aura's on other frames right....it's just stupid to think that only one could.  Your Fourth ability could be something like a photon blast that you can direct for a certain amount of time.

Great idea. I would name it Laser Mimicry. (The user has the ability mimick a laser and change physical form. He launches himself toward a reckless path killing everything in its path)

Summon several orbs of light that fire lasers rapidly for a few seconds, targeting random enemies :D

I really like this idea.

The user transforms himself into a beam of light whilst summoning orbs of pure light that spin around the user. These orbs will shoot light beams or rays at any random opponent.