Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

The Walking Dead (Downed Teammates Walking Around)

superbot34

This has probably been posted before but i couldn't find it after a few pages. Basically, whether there is lag from the host, lagging clients, or no lag at all, sometimes a teammate that goes down will still be able to walk around. This has happened to me as well, so i can describe exactly what happens. 

You cannot use any weapons, or do any action besides basic walking (no sprint). And due to me observing this several times, when the person goes down they must realize they are down, but usually keep running around, and eventually die while teammates run after them to try to make them stop. you barely have enough time to say their username (most people have ludicrously long usernames) and "stop running" before they die. you can still be revived/revive, but the player that is downed must stop moving and stay in one position, if they run away, it will stop and they will keep bleeding out. 

(1) possible causes of this bug? (besides lag)

it happens on the more decent hosts, had that happen to me and a team mate yesterday in survival that ran pretty well except when we spread too far. and it has happened to me several times already with a clan mate who has been a very good host all the time.

I have had this, however with a slight difference. I go down, normally I would be on the floor wanging out my dispair like mad and waiting for a team mate to come and revive me, but, as aforementioned, I am still standing and can walk about, just can't shoot or stuff. Then a team mate pops to the spot where I went down and revives what appears to be nothing, obviously he sees me sitting there whilst I am enjoying an out of body experience. Once revived I suddenly stand up on the spot where I went down. Had this a few times now.

Had something similar where I didnt go down before hand though. I was milling away, killing and chilling and stuff when suddenly i realised, my hits are taking no effect, so, i'm standing there wondering whats gone wrong and the enemy just stroll past me as if im not there. I just turn into a ghost. Team mates report they see me running around, but not where I see myself. 

Odd stuff :)

Edited by Veemaxt