Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sacrifice Quest - How to stun Umbra?

piero1337

Hello! So I was doing this Sacrifice quest and came to a point where I encountered Umbra for the first time. The mission says I need to "Stun" it. Upon checking with the god bless Google I realized it meant with the operator's Void Blast ability. The issue is though is that it seems that with this new focus rework update that we received recently - this ability has been retired and replaced with a new one called "melee transfer" where operator instantly transfers back to warframe and performs a melee attack. Was wondering how can I finish this quest now haha? All other attacks are meaningless on Umbra as they do zero damage and provide absolutely no help. Is there another skill/ability that can help with the stunning part? Would appreciate any feedback, thanks.

I have a similar issue in that the void blast replacement doesn't disarm Kuva Guardians anymore, so you have to use void sling. Very disruptive if you have Magus Lockdown, since void sling will lock the guardian while it is invulnerable instead of disarming it right away. Hoping they would return the stun/disarming properties in a patch.

Archived