Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potato Transfer When Crafting Dual Wield Weapons

Tomorbaatar

Why is it that crafting two guns into a dual version gets rid of potatoes? I have a Vasto right now, and I'd love dual Vastos, but I don't want to lose the potato in the crafting. Even if there's a reason to reject the idea of a 'potato scooper', why not have crafted dual weapons transfer the potato over?

A method to remove potatoes with said 'tato intact would mean that you only need 2 Golds and 4 Blues, one for frame, one for sentinel, one for primary, one for secondary, one for melee, and one for sentinel weapon. Then, you'd just swap potatoes when you change weapons etc. But here's something to think about: Dual weapons have two weapons in them, crafted separately, then brought together. If you potato'd one, then you'd still need to 'tato the other to have both 'tato'd. That's 2 'tatoes, what you're spending now by doing it that way.Of course, if you didn't 'tato the singular version, then you only need one 'tato.

IMO, it's a wash. You'll also loose any forma you put on the original, as well, but whatever. If it hurts you that bad, then make two extras, and fuse those into a dual, and keep your godly single.