Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutalist Alad V

SpaceDragon00

This boss just sucks to fight, there's not much else to it. It's not fun to wait for vulnerability periods that are determined arbitrarily, and rarely last long enough to actually deal damage. It's not fun to have him regenerate his shields in their entirety because he refuses to make himself vulnerable. It's not fun to immediately lose one of the few vulnerability periods you have if you happen to be in melee range. It's not fun to fight against Toxin because it is literally an element that is designed to prevent interaction.

If you walk into this fight with the right setup, you win. If you don't, you lose. And don't expect to win in a timely manner, either. You either one-shot him, or you barely crawl by while scratching him. The time I beat him, I hit him 3 times, and only succeeded because a lucky spin attack did 80% of his health bar. This took 10 minutes, while he had the capacity to kill me in 3 seconds. This is with my primary warframe, which I use for high-level content. The boss is level 30.

The experience of fighting this boss made me stop playing hours before I initially planned to. It just feels so genuinely disrespectful to my time, and it's really hard to justify playing a game that does that

Archived