Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Raider QoL Request

CrownOfShadows

Please make void raider a repeat purchase while Baro is active, or increase the rewards to make it worth the suffering.

I actually like Void Raider a lot, and would vouch for a lot of similar missions. It's a great concept. It locks you into a specific frame (cough - too bad his kit kinda sucks) and forces you to experiment a bit outside his comfort zone (cough, he tanks), even if it's not that much (good weapons/helminth means you don't need to max sandstorm or worry about anything in his kit really).

But limiting it to 1 purchase per Baro visit seems unnecessarily restrictive. Sure I can hit up the recruitment channel, spam it every few minutes for an hour, and HOPE the people who sign up actually own and repeat. But that's just not that great. It's another remote content island, getting people involved is hard, and there's zero hope of a speedva. It's pain. Pain. Pain.

Please either make it so I can infinitely solo it to grind the reward structure (ugh) as long as I have the ducats to pay for it (ugh - and btw ducat spending is good for DE right?) so I can get the rewards (ugh, not that great) OR at least make the rewards exceptional for it to be worth the arduous head banging. As it stands, I doubt I'll ever grind enough to get them all, due to lack of support and incentive and desire.

One other note: all the problems here mentioned are amplified like a 1000% in SP version, especially with new eximus. Gloom, broken AF, helps, but it turns it into 10 rounds of total mindless grunt grind gloom; hack hack hack hack hack hack hack hack, ten rounds, pain, with a gambled reward at the end. Not cool, please revisit.

Thanks. Like I said, I actually love the concept, and would like more of it, just make it reasonable, it's a tragedy to solo.

There's so much untapped potential with frame-specific content. This is the only frame-locked challenge in the game, and it doesn't even test Inaros to his tanking limit, it just tests him to his recruiting limit. You could do so many cool things with so many frames, forcing people to really dig deep into them, maybe even deny helminth to make it more raw. I feel like this is just one poorly chosen, poorly executed example.

Anyways, that's my void raider rant.

Archived