Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please re-evaluate the scale of the Mastery Rank tests at the higher levels.

I get why the Mastery Rank tests are meant to be a challenge, but as a long-time player of the game, the spike in difficulty I've encountered starting at Mastery Rank 28's test is ludicrous.  Especially as you change or tweak mechanics making them even more difficult than the original design.  I've made multiple attempts at the MR28 test, multiple frames, different weapons, etc.  Between the amount of eximus spawns preventing me from getting decent groupings together to the HORRID limit on the canister's life timer to open them up to damage, I've failed every single time I've tried.  My best result was defeating half of the number I needed to pass, and yet I have not been able to even successfully do that with consistency.  I've had a few struggles on some of these tests, but I've at least been able to find a way to achieve the results set before me.  I can't say I see the same thing for MR28 and it serves to dissuade me from playing the game when I know I would like to keep pushing myself to higher Mastery Ranks.  Making us deal with mechanics in such a tight window that we barely if ever even actually see in the game itself is short sighted and aggrevating.

Archived