Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex, It Doesn't Sound 'heavy' Enough.

TwiceDead

... It really doesn't sound like it packs a lot of punch. It does sound louder than other pistols, but it doesn't really sound like it fires a bullet that can pierce a battle-tank's armor(which I assume is what the grineer are made of on levels 120+). I can't explain it, but it sounds hollow. 

Any other thoughts? 

L...Lex ? I thought nobody cared about this weapon .__. 

Still you are right, the Brakk detonates in a way stronger cannon noise.

I live in this illusion that Lex is a very underestimated gun. 

Put a maxed out hornet strike, both multishot mods, and it deals a surprising amount of damage per shot. 

It doesn't win in the DPSecond contest, but it's a contender in the DPshot contest.

Comes down to taste. 

._. 

Skip this weapon if not for the mastery rank. Really, seer hits harder, shoots almost 3 times faster, has better reload, and higher magazine capacity. I think lex is the worst weaponin the game. And I mean it, skana at least lets you kill infested.

Skip this weapon if not for the mastery rank. Really, seer hits harder, shoots almost 3 times faster, has better reload, and higher magazine capacity. I think lex is the worst weaponin the game. And I mean it, skana at least lets you kill infested.

Seer... It has the annoying initial zoom that gives you a way too detailed image of Grineer faces, and looks like something that belongs in a toybox rather than an armed super empire, it shoots glowing bullets with explosion effects that don't add up to the visuals making it sorely disappointing, and is a gun that is more fitting Marvin the Martian than a Warframe or the oh-so-evil Vor. 

Actually, Marvin the Martian has better taste than Vor when it comes to guns, considering it actually looks like one:

24539BP.jpg

By the point I am in the game, I could care less about a guns efficiency when I've already got the likes of Soma, Synapse, Embolist, Lanka, Vectis, and the other superior weapons. Yes the LEX is inferior, but it's damn sexy when it doesn't come to it's sound assets. 

you're wrong, sicarus is the worst weapon in game, sir.

you're wrong, sicarus is the worst weapon in game, sir.

Haven't tried that yet, I've been using crappy weapons so far, so whenever I get the cool ones it doesn't feel a pain to level the bad ones. I reached rank 7 a couple of days ago, and I'm very happy with soma, ogrid and acrid. After I level these for high level survival I'll return t crappy weapons again and test that one.