Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power Sniping

CamoPsycho

i find it hard to target and select the power i want like ashs TP and star also trinitys powers so

i think there should make it so that the selector point is the whole aiming circle and if theres more than one in the circle

it selects the one nerest the middle dot. anyone agree?

i feel your pain. selecting a target (especially ones far away) can be half the battle to use a power. I actually use sniiptron's scope to help me target guys far off with trin powers.

I think the trin powers need adjustment, but they are going to be doing that already, so i won't try to comment much about that.

as for teleporting, yeah, the whole circle sounds good.

I find I'm okay just pressing 1-4.

i think you missed the point.....

I find I'm okay just pressing 1-4.

It's all fun and games till you are surrounded by 400 enemies and drop an electric shield infront of yourself instead of exploding with the force of a thunderstorm.

Whos idea was it to put the number 3 next to 4!?

Edited by Splosions

Ash's throwing knife is perfectly fine for a small hitbox but its still har to aim with the duck in the animation

that duck isss in the aanimation for ember's 1 aswell but ember is throwing a fireball... with the same hitbotx as ash's throwing daagger for somereason

so its imposible to hit stuff with either one including the one that actualy looks biggermosstly because it does not go where your aiming you have to compensait for some weird duck an how it comes out the center of your frame but cant go anywhere your camera cant see