Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Avengers Of The Lotus - [Recruiting] █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ [Synergy Alliance]

Krektens

Hey there! 

Hope you have room for an oldtimer like myself :) 

_Sokol_

invite sent. Welcome to Avengers of the Lotus.

Hey!

i'm looking for an active clan which taking part/focusing on events. I'm rank 14, active player, playing every day. My favourite warframes are Nyx and Valkyr.. that's all for now. If you have any question, feel free to ask. :)

Hi I'm quite new. I am rank 3 and I was wondering if you have any spots left? Thank you

Hey!

Tenno here looking for a nice Active clan to fill up these lonely days playing Warframe. Rank 8 Mastery with about 10 Warframes and over 170+ hours playtime. Willing to do whatever goes down yo.

Would love to join if ya'll have any space left.

IGN: Jamcoco

Hey!

Tenno here looking for a nice Active clan to fill up these lonely days playing Warframe. Rank 8 Mastery with about 10 Warframes and over 170+ hours playtime. Willing to do whatever goes down yo.

Would love to join if ya'll have any space left.

IGN: Jamcoco

invitation sent ... welcome to avengers of the lotus 

dont forget to check our raidcall group :D

Greetings,

I am currently in search of a a clan and I ended up in this thread.

A word about myself,

Nationality : Estonian

In game level : 3, about 10 % to go for level 4.

I do speak and write a rather fluent English so, speaking in teamspeak, raidcall or vientrillo is not a problem for me.

I am rather relaxed and chilled guy, not in rush to do anything, but once I get going it is rather hard for me to stop, meaning in this case that when I take part in a clan I will fully commit to it, but bare in mind that my time table is somewhat limited as I have job to attend to. You will most likely see me in the evenings.

Do not mind the 0 forum posts within this board, I never got into Warframe until recently but I have been a long time account holder, ever since closed beta. 

If you are interested in having someone like me, let me know or feel free to invite me.

Take care,

I3ntz

Greetings,

I am currently in search of a a clan and I ended up in this thread.

A word about myself,

Nationality : Estonian

In game level : 3, about 10 % to go for level 4.

I do speak and write a rather fluent English so, speaking in teamspeak, raidcall or vientrillo is not a problem for me.

I am rather relaxed and chilled guy, not in rush to do anything, but once I get going it is rather hard for me to stop, meaning in this case that when I take part in a clan I will fully commit to it, but bare in mind that my time table is somewhat limited as I have job to attend to. You will most likely see me in the evenings.

Do not mind the 0 forum posts within this board, I never got into Warframe until recently but I have been a long time account holder, ever since closed beta. 

If you are interested in having someone like me, let me know or feel free to invite me.

Take care,

I3ntz

i would be more than happy to invite u to our clan ...

invitation sent ,and about your limited time table .. there is no problem with that  :D