Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Passive Reloading makes Hema drain massive amounts of health

Anduril0103

Normally, when you reload the Hema, it takes an amount of health proportional to the amount of ammo missing, and it only deals the damage once.

However, when the Hema is reloaded passively by the Synth mods' set bonus (I was using Synth Deconstruct), it deals this amount of damage every time it reloads, despite it only reloading one ammo at a time. This results in the Hema dealing 20+ damage up to 60 times in a row, slowing down as it reaches its ammo capacity. This can very easily drain a frame's health without the player noticing.

I noticed this is even mentioned on the wiki page, but I can only imagine it is a bug that's been overlooked due to the Hema's low usage.

It's been known for a long time, it was even part of a niche build for Plaguestar Loki (obsolete now because of the open world teleporters) where he would instantly suicide teleport out of the caves after taking the toxin using Savior Decoy and that Hema interaction to reduce his HP down to 2 to get killed almost instantly and warp outside where you placed your decoy holding the canister.

Archived