Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Somthing Ive Noticed About Different Speed Frames.

Gysahl

Hi all, right well ive spent a while playing nothing but loki with a sprint mod (only about 6%) but i got used to being able to use most of the movement techniques pretty consistently and this is all good its very fun and is one of the best parts of the game imho, but i recently got the rhino frame and ive not been able to pull of any snazzy moves consistently at all.

When i try to do a quick slide jump to get up or across somthing most of the time ill do a forward roll off a ledge to my death or ill just jump normally and when i try to wall run or climb most of the time i just run into the wall.

I think i know whats causing this (and its probably just me but still), i think as loki is rather fast ive gotten used to being able to press combinations of crouch jump and sprint at almost the same time but with rhino im guessing the slower speed results in there needing to be a bit of a gap between button presses.

Im pretty sure this will go away for me as i carry on playing rhino but i thought id post it incase its happening to other people.

(although i suppose theres a good chance that my fingers have started being derpy since i got my rhino haha)

The higher speed of the Loki fram means you can start the key sequence to wall-run further away from the wall. Because Rhino moves more slowly, his jump distance is shorter, so you have to jump closer to the wall (while still sprinting) to wall run.

This also means (if you have the problem I had), that if your keyboard doesn't like you pressing L Shift and Spacrbar simultaneously, you have to release Sprint before pressing and holding Jump, so with slower warframes the time window you have to do this in decreases.