The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Icycaress: Introduction, Youtube And Videos!

IcyCaress

Introductions!:

Hey guys, what's up? icyCaress here. ^.^ I am quite a well versed gamer that thoroughly enjoys gaming and generally ends up getting heavily involved in communities of the games that I play. 

Some random &#! information. ^.^

I am Scottish, aye and no I dinna toss cabers around everywhere. ^.^

I am definitely male! (At least, last time I checked)

I will not tell my exact age, but let's just say I am definitely older than most Youtubers. ^.^ People's guesses vary between 17 and 30! Can you guess? o-o

Attitude: Besides being Highly Competitive, Prone to swift, cunning yet very A******-Like comebacks and confidence in my gaming skills I am a pretty decent guy. >.>' I think...

And I do game a LOT. Probably more than I should, though one of the games I play is pretty much a job.

Now that you guys know a little about me, time for the fun part. ^.^

As the title says, I am a Youtuber

I am not going to say I am not a "Bog Standard Youtuber" because to be frank the sheer number of Youtubers out there is ridiculous. :p 

NOR am I going to say that I am unique! Because, as I said before, that is pretty much impossible to tell. ^.^

However, what I will say is I am a very new Youtuber. Fifty-or-so Subscribers and a few videos under my belt I am "Wet behind the ears." And what I can say is, for at least 50 people, I am worth subscribing to and they find me funny. :3

Anyway, I digress. As I said, I am indeed a Youtuber and hence I would like to direct you all to my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/IcyCaress?feature=watch

And to my first opinions on Warframe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boxbx9NJf6U

So feel free to go check it out and see what you think.

Otherwise, to everyone else. (o.o)/) Hai. I am the new guy. Don't eat me, and I am sure we will get on fine!

Edited by IcyCaress