Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Survival Guide For New Players!

Lovejoy117

Question

So Warframe is out on PS4 now and a lot of my friends who have it have been pretty confused with the menu system. I am starting a survival guide to help out with all that confusion.

Welcome, PS4 community! I hope you all enjoy this awesome Free to Play game :D

9 answers to this question

cool good on ya ill check it out after work

as a person totally confused with the ps4 controls thus far and the lack of explanation im glad someone did this

I've seen a bit of the PS4 menu system and it is slightly different than the PC one. But that's a given due to using a controller. But all of the options are the same so I hope the video helps you out a lot! If you have any questions, just leave a comment or message me and I'll answer asap

Watching the vid now, thanks.  One thing I am hopeful they do in the future is allow you to remap the controller's keys.  There's a couple of limited options now that mostly affects the joystick use (default and southpaw) and how you fire your powers off (default is the touchpad, and I think the alternate uses the D-pad.)  Anyway, I find having to press the L3 button (which is actually under the left joystick) in order to run is a bit clunky. I'd much rather re-map something that isn't used quite as frequently like weapon switch to L3 and put run on the triangle button.

Perhaps at some point they'll also support regular keyboards for those of us who may wind up getting a Bluetooth KB for the consoles.