Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ronin "The Honorable" Frame Concept

(XBOX)Zekbine2000

If you haven't completed the "War Within" or "New War" there will be spoilers in this concept so you've been warned.

With Warframe being inspired by ancient Japans culture, we've not seen that many stuff usable in the game that gives that connection, but this idea might be a good step forward. 

Lore

The tenno sits on their chair as suddenly Ordis calls out, " Sorry for disturbing you Operator, but I have an incoming Transmission coming from... DAX SOLDIER!! I mean Varzia." Ordis quickly shuts off and Varzia shows up, "Well isn't it the hero of the New War and the slayer of the Golden Loser." The operator just shook their head in disappointment, "Aahh I know i came up with that all by myself...well I had some help with Maroo, but that's besides the point. I have a favor to ask you, but not on comms come to maroo's bazar and i'll tell you." 

The operator comes to Varzia to see what she wants. "Good you made it!" She Exclaimed "Now come with me, I need your help." Varzia and operator headed to the back of the relay to a locked door. Varzia placed her hand on the door, suddenly causing it to open "Good it still works." The room was dark with a structure in the middle. As they approached it began to have letters then a word, but unreadable. Varzia places her hand were the letters are and bushes it off. She looks at the operator asking in a lighter tone, "Can you help me." The tenno looks what the word says and it reads... Teshin...

Design

This warframe has a design similar to Samurai with glowing energy coming out of the slits in the armor. The frames face would have the appearance of an Oni with energy flowing out of his eyes. His arms have retractable arm blades to use in battle. He's built as a light tank with quick attacks that cause chaos in the battlefield.

Stats

Armor: 400

Energy: 50

Health: 150

Shield: 50

Sprint Speed: 1.00

Abilities

Passive- Duelist: While using a primary or secondary, Ronin has the ability to reflect projectiles from him to the enemy. 20% chance to reflect. 

1st ability- Stun Bomb: Ronin throws a bomb that disorientates enemies hit by the bomb. Enemies are less accurate and slowed. Projectiles are more likely to be deflected by Ronin. 

Accuracy drop -50%.  5's Duration      Slowed -50%   5's Duration.  Deflection Increase to 50%          (Base deflection 20%). (Stun bomb deflection 50%).  Energy Drain 25

2nd Ability- Lotus Bloom: Ronin engages his arm blades and spins around with a fury of slashes for a short duration. This also pulls in enemies close to ronin to get chopped up. 

Damage 500 Slash damage. Duration 2's (Can't be increased)   Damage Radius 4 meters.  Pull range 5 Meters.    Energy drain 50

3rd Ability- Assassinate: Ronin charges with his arm blades. If he dashes to an enemy he stabs them doing insane damage and throwing them forward knocking over enemies. Damage is increased to non-alarmed targets. 

Damage 1,000 Slash damage   Stealth Damage increase 50%.  Range 10 Meters    Throw Range 5 Meters   Throw Damage 200 damage

4th Ability- Golden Curse (Exalted Weapon): Ronin enrages fully engaging his arm blades. Using the other abilities while Golden Curse is active to have increased casting speed.

Initial energy drain 25.    Energy drain per second 5    Damage 200 Slash damage     Casting speed increase 25% 

Archived