Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QTCC 2022 Twitch Campaign - October 10 to October 16

[DE]Dudley

The QTCC page is great since it localises the times, that's nifty. 

But it didn't include the International stream this week, last week, or any of the coming weeks. Any chance that could be updated there? Obviously not much point this week, but next week onwards if it's running. 

On 2022-10-10 at 8:41 AM, [DE]Dudley said:

Friday, October 14
Tanandra  @ 5 p.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/Tanandra

POSTPONED due to technical issues! We'll reschedule this slot next week. 

Quoting for visibility! Today's fundraising stream is postponed due to technical issues. We'll get Tanandra rescheduled hopefully sometime next week. 

See you all on Saturday instead. :community:

@Warframe@[DE]Dudley After the primetime stream and the raid to Twitch.tv/Asura_Tenshi why were drops off? I know I wasn't the only one that joined raid and asked Asura_Tenshi why drops were not showing, Asura_Tenshi responded to chat saying something that they're were no drops for his stream, as if he knew there weren't going to be any. I will say I am a little disappointed that some streams didn't even happen the first week, despite being listed in the Warframe Forums, in addition to the Dev Stream last week that couldn't get the drops working. Dev stream staff told us we would have a makeup stream with drops another time. I honestly think you should just do anyone who streams Warframe and turns it on, instead of only certain stream and stuff. That part is annoying.

Thursday, October 13
Asura_Tenshi @ 8 p.m. ET to 10 p.m. ET - twitch.tv/Asura_Tenshi -> Drops did not work, were not turned on and apparently that was planned that way????

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Quoting for visibility! Today's fundraising stream is postponed due to technical issues. We'll get Tanandra rescheduled hopefully sometime next week. 

See you all on Saturday instead. :community:

So how do we get more chances for this weeks drops?  Besides the scheduled Saturday stream????? 

@bsd420 other than the dev stream I haven't heard of NY other streams not working. For sure this week I've picked up every drop including asura_tenshi last night. It was just a typo error and he said that on his stream. He never said anything about there not being drops. Edit: Oh I forgot about Saturday being cancelled. Been doing drops for all kinds of games for a while now I so I've mostly gotten used to the hiccups like the times not updating unless you completely reload the app and having to resync accounts to twitch every so often and so on.

Archived