Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos Stopped Spawning

ShadowPrime_38

Sisters of Parvos have stopped spawning for me and a teammate about 1-hour ago.    Was framing the Sisters successfully for about 30-minutes on Pluto, Hydra Capture missions then after maybe the 4th Sister they stopped spawning completely.    Tried logging out of game and rebooting my computer and Tried both Pluto Hydra (Capture Mission) and Acheron (Exterminate mission) and still cannot get a Sister to spawn.  The just completely stopped spawning!     Ran about 13 more missions to see if they would spawn again but nothing!   Please Fix!!!

A rage meter can be seen in the Lich's Profile page, representing the likelihood that the Lich will appear in the player's missions. The 'angrier' the Lich, the more likely the player will encounter them. Only killing thralls in nodes occupied by the player's Lich will further anger the Lich and increase the meter. Occupied node mission completion will not increase the meter nor will killing thralls in different Lich-controlled nodes (via taxi), although the latter will still give Requiem Murmur progress.

What's their rage meter?

Also, dumb clarifying question; did you actually kill them so now they are parked in Railjack? Sounds like no since you seem to have mentioned jumping into missions with Hounds. 

• 2 weeks later...

Rage meter was full/max'ed out, and no, was trying to get another one ready to the main railjack fight.     Was a game issue!   Started working again round noon time next day.    That game just breaks periodically...   Thanks for attempting to help me sort this out.   Happy gaming!

Archived