Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My U11 Feedback.

RyojinOrion

I'll leave all the bugs I have found out of this, because this isn't the place. Now, where to begin? Let's start small.

UI

I like the new look of the main menu UI, but wish it were a bit darker like the previous UI version was. Just a personal preference, and once I can ignore easily. The only real gripe I have about it is that the upper right of the screen seems a bit cluttered with buttons, to be honest. Love the gear hotkey additions. Don't really care much about the map function, as I don't care about the layout of rooms I have already gone past. I only care about the room I am currently in and which way I need to go to move on, neither of which the full map shows much better than the minimap.

Ruk

This guy has become one hell of a lot more interesting, not to mention tougher. Of course, I might not say tougher if I hadn't faced him solo with a Level 20 Mag Prime with no shield/health mods equipped while using a lvl 17 Vulkar/Bronco and lvl 6 Orthos... But still, quite an interesting fight. I just think his weak spots are a little on the small side and his fire rocket thingies shouldn't be able to knock me down when it hits the other side of the wall I am hiding behind to avoid the attack. (Yes, I know, dodge it instead of taking cover)

Scanner

I am pretty fond of the scanning system, with a few exceptions... First, it is incredibly frustrating to hit certain enemies, such as rollers and ospreys. Second, annoying to only be able to carry 100 scanners into a mission, no matter how many are actually owned. Third, being able to scan things that have no Codex entries or completed Codex entries shouldn't be allowed, IMO. And speaking of Codex...

Codex

I'm loving what I can see of it so far. Heard about missing mod entries, but haven't looked into those myself yet. It would be nice to have info on mission types and the Stalker, as stated would be in the Codex during one of the livestreams. Elemental/Status resistances for enemies would be a great addition as well as actual drop rates of items instead of just a drop list.

Valkyr

No feedback here, don't have her yet because I am not gonna spend my plat on something I could get for free.

Hunt for Alad V Event

Not much to say besides that I would have loved the option to join the Infested side. I mean, imagine having Disruptors and Toxics fighting alongside you... :D

New Mods

Well, besides there being two sets of Puncture mods, one of which does not appear to work, and no Toxic mods as far as I have been able to tell so far, I don't have much of anything to say on this topic. Not til after I have a fuller understanding of Damage 2.0.

Damage 2.0

The biggest change in this update... What can I say about it? Well, I'm not sure what to think of it yet. My initial thoughts are pure confusion.Trying to figure out who is weak to what, and trying to figure out how to best mod my weapons has been quite the chore... But I gotta admit, it certainly is making the game more interesting, and being made more interesting is something that Warframe has needed for a long time now. Only real disappointment I have had with Damage 2.0 so far is that my Acrid feels fairly useless against most enemies I have faced so far.

This is just my initial reaction to the changes I've seen so far. I'll add more to this post as more thoughts come to me. All in all, though, I'm pretty positive about this major update at this point.

Edited by RyojinOrion