Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minor Orbiter Changes

El_Borshelo258

Hello, although I am not such a professional decorator as I met on YouTube, I would still like to suggest some changes to decorate the orbiter or add a new function for this.
I have always liked the ability in games to collect various items and place them on a shelf, but in my opinion, the shelf in the player's own ship is somehow not very well done.
1. For some reason, when approaching it, the elements of the scenery are not visible, there is a wild light and only after a while it passes, I would make it possible to remove it.
2. The type of the shelf itself: it is small and deep, it is not very convenient for placing small items, they do not fit well, and putting them in several rows is not an option, since they will not be visible. I would change it a little, reduce its depth and expand it, or make it possible for the player to change it as needed.
Of course, I saw different options on how to make an impromptu shelf from other elements of the purchased decor, but I don’t like this.
Here is the approximate length by which I would like to change the shelf (it is drawn crookedly, but the main thing is to convey the essence). I highlighted the expected shelf in red, and the light in yellow (the picture does not affect the appearance of this effect):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oGrKoPxuSYRZg7e-0jjUlJsabmtzsRqK/view?usp=share_link

P.S. If there are any inaccuracies in the written, please forgive and understand, I do not speak English well and used Google translator when writing

Thank you for your attention and time.

Archived