Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Having A Good Time. (Semi-Drunken Rambling)

RyojinOrion

I started up Warframe, equipped my Loki (lvl 30), Vulkar (lvl17), Bronco (lvl17), and Orthos (lvl9), unequipped all mods on the weapons except pure damage % mods, took about six or seven shots of rather strong vodka, and loaded up a T2 Exterminate mission on Solo. I'm having quite a fun time. This is one hell of a lot easier than it was with Damage 1.0. Orthos went from being okay to wiping the floor with these guys. Bronco went from S#&$ty (IMO) to wiping the floor with the Corrupted Corpus. Vulkar... Well, I didn't use that one much, so I don't have much to say about it.

Meanwhile, I am playing some MGS music in my media player, just to give that extra stealthy feel that goes so well when using Loki or Ash in this game, and halfway watching Through The Wormhole on the tv. Particular episode is about the human mind, with bits about the possibility of mind reading through digital methods, which is quite interesting. I've seen this one before, but still, I rather enjoy the series, and not just because of Morgan Freeman's soothing voice. :p

Even while doing all that, I'm thinking about doing some texture work for a game. A Doom remake. Not just the original Doom, but Doom II as well. Something I worked on a few years ago as a Doom 3 mod. Still in the works as a Doom 3 mod, I think, but the project lead is working on a standalone version, so I might work in that as well. I'm not sure if my skills are up to scratch, though, as it has been a while since I have done any texture work at all, and it isn't quite something I've done much before. I'm far more used to dealing with skin and cloth than the metal and wood that I would have to deal with for Doom-style textures.

Well, time to drink and play some more! :D