Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Create "Seal Thermia Fractures" Bounty to Connect Players

TheBestAsbestos

When it's night on the Plains of Eidolon, there's a bounty to hunt Eidolons so players can join public squads that, at the very least, have a united purpose.  When Thermia Fractures are active on Orb Vallis, there is no such bounty; players must either pre-make their squad in recruit-chat or risk public squads, which can be doing anything from farming toroids, working on conservation, fighting Exploiter, mining/fishing, etc.  It becomes a nightmare of host migrations, aggravating "Players waiting for you" messages, and going back to Fortuna to reset.  

Like hunting Eidolons, it's very beneficial to have multiple players sealing fractures with you.  Designated open squads for this purpose would be VERY helpful.  The only reason I can imagine that this hasn't already been implemented is that not as many people do Fractures compared to Eidolons; my counterpoint to this argument is that squadding up with randoms that aren't going to help you seal Fractures... Doesn't help you seal Fractures.  Either someone wants to do Fractures or they don't, so help those of us that need to do them find each other more easily!  

I'm certain I'm not the first to ask about this, as comments in the Wiki and Reddit have mentioned it plenty.  So why has such a straightforward QoL change not been implemented?  If it's a good enough system for Eidolon hunts, it's a good enough system for Thermia Fractures.  Arguably, Thermia Fractures should have designated open squads even MORE so than Eidolons, since Eidolon hunts are best done with a coordinated group of frames while Thermia Fractures aren't as demanding. 

Archived