Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was Not Retroactively Given Mastery For Sentinel

Laevatein

So before U11 I've used two Sentinels. Wyrm [level 30 + Laser rifle lvl 30] and Dethcube [15 + Deth Machine Rifle 22].

I did a single mission with the Dethcube, and was granted the retroactive mastery points. I do not, however, appear to have been awarded retroactively for the Wyrm or its weapon despite using it in half a dozen missions.

Anyone else experience this?

I am not getting master points as described in the patch notes either. I used all my sentinels and my total points did not change. Also I have been ranking up some weapons that were not maxed and those do not see to be contributing either so...

I've experienced this as well. Completing missions with my maxed sentinels/sentinel weapons does not appear to retroactively award any mastery. Since I've already completed the entire star chart, I received a significant amount of mastery the first time I logged in after Update 11, and I suppose it's possible that the mastery points for my sentinel/sentinel weapons were included in that. Does anyone know how much mastery a completed star chart is worth? If I knew the exact number, I could easily do the math and figure out whether or not that's the case.

In any case, I would love clarification on this issue as well.

Thanks! I never thought to check there. ^_^;

Assuming that "Solar Map XP" really means "Solar Map Mastery", it appears the entire star chart is worth 14803 mastery points. I did the math, and determined that I received about 60k mastery points when I first logged in after update 11. If each Sentinel is worth 6000 mastery points, and each Sentinel weapon is worth 3000 mastery points, then the numbers line up almost exactly.

I guess I received mastery points for maxed out Sentinels/Sentinel weapons retroactively upon logging into the game for the first time after Update 11 went live. It would seem that completing a mission with a maxed out Sentinel/Sentinel weapon is not necessary. At least that's how it appears to have worked for me. Unless there's another source of Mastery that I'm unaware of, that's the only conclusion I can reach.

Can anyone else confirm this?