The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Aim-Down-Sights Not Functioning Properly With Vectis

Chesty_Puller

Aming down the sights on Vectis is blurred and obstucted by some wierd character over the entire screen--this ruins the aiming feature on what was an excellent sniping weapon. Please address this issue soon-- it is so bad--i dont want to play it until its fixxed.

If this IS a bug please fix it fast--if it was DESIGNED to be that way--then I would be firing the person who came up with that idea(or at least a severe reprimand).

BTW: using mode 1680 x 1050

**This may not be just an art or texture bug, but may be considered a performance issue of the game since it involves function. Having stated this, I will also post it as a performance issue.**

Its one thing to tunnelize a scope display as many, many, games have.  But, at least the crosshair in the center of the picture was a small enough reticle to place a pin point on your target and not block out most of their body in the process. The reason im calling foul is that no other weapons other than scopes had thier aim downs butchered like they did with this--like i said before--if it was intentional, someone really overthought it and should be held responsible.

There was NOTHING wrong with the way the sniper scopes functioned in the first place. I'm all for change... if the change is for the better.

If the lines on the scope were extremely thin then they might have gotten away with it. However, the lines are so thick it obscures the vision even in the area that is supposed to be clear. And why all the blurring effects added? Why was that even needed?

I am extremely disappointed that this was acceptable for an end product.

Two big "thumbs-down" on this one.

Devs: Please consider making a change to this or roll back to the old reticle system that was in place. It worked.

**New faction-based Sniper scope overlays for zoom weapons.**

I somehow overlooked this on the list of changes.

However, I stand by what I have stated.  How could this ever have gotten past QA?

Hard to believe that something that was correct had to get changed. :(

Edited by Chesty_Puller