The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Everyone!

(PSN)Chaos__Shadow

I'm late here lol. Had to hit the bug section first out of pure frustration. Good to be here though. No need to stand up and give my name as it's prominently displayed. I'm an avid PS3 gamer and had to get the PS4 day one. First system i've ever done so. My laptop could easily handle Warframe but i'm not much of a computer gamer. Do love PC strategy games though. Been playing the heck out of this game since I got my shiny new system.

Not really introduction related:

As far as Warframe goes it's awesome. One of the best F2P games i've played. Granted I instantly dismiss near all due to their pay-to-win, pay-to-advance, pay to do everything but download the game formula. Hats off to the devs for an excellently crafted system with a good balance of free and pay. I've got like 5 warframes building at the moment all free! Excited for the very long three day wait to complete. I'm planning to spend on some things which is rare for me. Crazy as it sounds, i'm much more likely to spend when i'm not required to just to play a free game. So great job dev team. Also kudos to you guys for responding around the forums. Means a a lot to most. I'm looking forward to reading bug fixes in patch notes! lol

Edited by (PS4)Chaos__Shadow