Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 28

Tenma_FN

This is my second account running through the mastery levels, The first time was about 2 years ago. This time around Mastery Rank 28 compared to the previous time was exponentially harder due to the elemental style Eximus that is thrown at you that did not exist before. I have watched countless videos of people running this thing and they had nowhere the difficulty as it currently sits, and that is not saying it was easy beforehand. Now it is just ludicrous. The creatures are already invulnerable until you hit them with a canister, then you toss in Eximus that leech health, electro dry your energy,.. etc.. while you are trying to hit the timers on top of getting pummeled by high level infested. I ran practice more times than i could count before trying for real failing 15 of 16 , the 1 being the last before i gave the test a go.... I could understand 3-4 Eximus over the course of the test but the number I was getting was vastly more than that. Ultimately i failed the test due to having all my energy drained. I am just asking to put the test back to the level it always was for everyone else by reducing the number of Eximus, or removing the elements from them within the test.

I used Nidus's Larva, max range, it can pull the infested so you can get more kills. That's how I passed it, I highly doubt they'd revert back to what it was back then. Most videos are outdated. Oh, yea. use silence as well. It mutes the eximus's abilities. Just a thought.

Archived