Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Damage Bug?

Chizi

I was running a T3 mobile Defense with my friend and leveling my Vectis (it had max Serration, point strike, vital sense, hammershot, charge chamber on it), and I was one shotting most enemies and had no problem, after around of game I decided to put a rank 4 Cryorounds on the vectis and the next game I was doing only 1 damage to all the corrupted lancer, all other enemies I'm still capable of killing withing one shot, even the corrupted heavy grineers. is this some kinda damage calculation bug? I wasn't aware of any frost resistance on Corrupted Lancer, this is all very confusing @x@

I'd do T3 mDef again then post and Send Support Ticket with EE.log (as instructed at Pinned therad, bug section) as possible bug.

Even if You add Ice damage, You ADD +% not convert wholesome damage of Vectis into Ice, afaik.

Thus I call it bug.

Same as random uber-high crits i get with both Brakk (18k from ONE pellet, lol) and Vectis (172k i think it was, was so many zeros i didnt count them all in time, before the splash indicator faded out).

I'd do T3 mDef again then post and Send Support Ticket with EE.log (as instructed at Pinned therad, bug section) as possible bug.

Even if You add Ice damage, You ADD +% not convert wholesome damage of Vectis into Ice, afaik.

Thus I call it bug.

Same as random uber-high crits i get with both Brakk (18k from ONE pellet, lol) and Vectis (172k i think it was, was so many zeros i didnt count them all in time, before the splash indicator faded out).

Those redic high numbers come from your elemental proc's all happening on the same pellet / shot (puncture proc / slash proc / impact proc / blast proc or w/e) and THEN the crit multiplier kicks in, for some crazy results.

Edited by Scrybatog

I've just done the same map again with a maxed rank cryoround, this time SOME of the Corrupted Lancer were getting damaged while a few still only got 1 damage per vectis shot, although the amount of damage fluctuated from between 150 to 400 per shot which is still very weird, there needs to be more info on these enemies' precise weaknesses/invulnerability against damage type/elements... or maybe I should just scan them more often? I'm also thinking if it's possible that the lancers' attacks actually caused a weakness debuff to the player (to deal less damage) and as I'm playing rhino I kind of absorb a lot of shot, but even then I have no indication of said buff being applied to me and all this while I'm still dealing full damage to all other enemy units... so yeah, confused :x