Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Weapon Rebalancing, Based On Numbers In Market.

Carillon

afruis nerfed (damage down 20->12, fire rate up 16.7->26.7, dps down 334->320)

lek buffed (fire rate up 0.8->1.0)

Aklato nerfed (fire rate down 16.7->13.3)

lato buffed (damage up 18->20, fire rate up 5.8->6.7)

furis nerfed (LOL. fire rate down 16.7->13.3)

oh, and burst weapons got a differnt display for thier fire rate, making it all too clear that burston is significalty worse thatn the other two.

the nerfs to furis/afuris confuse me. unless something has been done to their ammo problems?

also, the absence of latron buffs. even lato now has a higher unranked DPS than it.

Also,

braton vandal, nerfed : ACC 100% --> 66.7%. Spread has been noticibly increased (from none to...some), no more headshot bursts from 100 meters range, which was one of the strongest features of the gun T.T Still better than Gorgon at long range though.

And they changed the spread on Burston, it's now a vertical line spread, like kraken (goes up, can be compensated with a bit of practice)

The Afuris buff was a nice touch I think, but I can't think why they nerfed the regular Furis. :(

The afuris wasn't buffed, it was nerfed hard. To give more details: previously, for each round of ammo consumed the afuris would fire two bullets doing 10 points of damage each. Now, for each round of ammo consumed the afuris fires one bullet doing 12 points of damage. The RoF increase may offset some of the loss in DPS, but the pistol now requires much more ammo to kill a given enemy. And the afuris wasn't exactly known for being thrifty with ammo in the first place.

I guess DE is trying to match up the damage on all of the dual pistols with their respective single counterparts with these changes. Even so, furis and afuris could really use a damage buff now.

Vandal shouldnot have been nerfed since its exclusive weapon !

More or less, Exclusive weapons are exclusive and they are better than their stock versions ! I guess DE forgot about that !

Should increase accuracy to 80% atleast, for warframes sake ITS A FREAKING ASSULT RIFLE NOT A BLOODY SMG !

Vandal shouldnot have been nerfed since its exclusive weapon !

More or less, Exclusive weapons are exclusive and they are better than their stock versions ! I guess DE forgot about that !

Should increase accuracy to 80% atleast, for warframes sake ITS A FREAKING ASSULT RIFLE NOT A BLOODY SMG !

Something should be overpowered because it's not available anymore? That sort of thinking could lead to a large class divide that's unattractive to new players.

Why the hell afuris was nerfed? They re was least popular pistols already because of their crazy ammo consumption, now they re eating ammo twise as fast and deal much less damage per shot, so you gonna burn through your ammo pull in seconds.

I was one of few people who enjoyed afuris for their crazy dps in crit+multishot build, but now only build I can think about it's 2x +70% starting ammo mods and one +50% firerate mod, then you can barely compensate loss in dps and not run out of ammo in first few minutes, but it's still much worse than it was before.

Previous mechanic with 2 bullets in each shot was pretty strange and I think doubling fire rate is better solution for dual pistols, but damage for both furis and afuris needs to be buffed to ~16 ASAP.