Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyrie Frame Concept

(XBOX)Rabbit7072

Hello, idk if anyone will actually see this or not but I wanted to put this idea out there in case anyone does. Was thinking about a new frame concept and would love to hear feedback!5xhLxWM.png

Name: Sigra

Playstyle: Tank/Support

Stats(maxed): 

Armor; 400

Energy; 150

Health; 325

Shields; 150

Sprint Speed; 1

Passive: When an ally is downed, they get a 50% damage increase and 15 seconds added to their death timer

1: Judgement Spear; throw a Spear in front of you that has a forced puncture proc, if the enemy isn't killed on the initial throw, that enemy will take increased damage from all sources

2: Call of Valhalla; buff allies within a 10m radius, giving them an additional 40% damage and 20% armor

3: Great Shield; give yourself a giant shield that works like a picked up volt shield, any damage you take behind the shield is halved and you gain speed reduction while using this ability

4: Last Stand; plant a flag in the ground, while in the radius of this flag, you and allies gain a 75% damage reduction and 200 extra shields

Augment(Last Stand): Einherjar; if an ally is downed while in the radius of Last Stand, they have 15 seconds to kill 3 enemies in the radius of it to get a free revive, if they leave the radius they go into a downed state

Edit: Just finished the concept art, I know I'm not the best artist but I like it.

Archived