Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Notable Codex Issue

Wallace24

so I've been scanning tons of enemies, going through old bosses to fill up that codex (and hopefully find out where to get some toxin mods. corrupted lancers and elite corpus crewmen allegedly drop infected clip, for those who haven't scanned them yet), and in doing so, I noticed something amiss: Sgt. Nef Anyo requires 20 scans to fill in his codex entry, while for any other boss, its only 3 (understandable, since you would have to beat the boss 3 times to get all the bp's). so I've been making my way through the galaxy, scanning and beating bosses 3 times each (went to phobos though for kril and vor, super convenient), but I refuse to fight nef anyo 20 times, that's just silly. he's on par with a corpus crewman, while corpus techs only require 3 scans, just like bosses and other heavy units (napalms, heavy gunners, bombards. but fusion moas and ancients require 5 each, if I recall)

I'm pretty confident in saying that this was not as intended and needs to be fixed in the codex, it just doesn't make sense for one boss to require 20 scans. I'm sure his "rare" mod drops aren't worth it, but I'm also not willing to fight him 20 times to find that out