Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please offer the ability to extend relic selection times

Beladric

Admittedly this is a niche issue, but it is now consistently coming up in my play group.

Can we please get some sort of option to either extend the relic selection time in endless missions or to otherwise suspend the timer in friend groups. While this isn't a problem for me, this is triggering the autism of my friend somewhat fierce and leading to us often ending up in missions where I have a relic but he does not. It is making these missions significantly less accessible then they otherwise would be an is kinda a problem given the endless game modes are his favourite to play. I don't feel like he should be penalised in a situation where everyone present is ready and willing to wait for him to select a relic.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. It appeared right from looking at the forum list.

i personally would like this too as i like to use the same radiant relics as randoms in my endless missions and as especially as a controller player i often dont have the time to search for, upgrade and equip that relic in the time it takes them to select it. but dear im so sorry to hear its an accessibility issue your poor friend. as lets be honest its unlikely to happen are there any other methods he can use to make it easier such as just randomly choosing a relic he has the most of, or writing the names of them on his phone so he can search for them instantly?

its very kind of you to post on his behalf and lets hope de sees this 🌸

Archived