Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Findings So Far

Kirinketsu

This is just a list of bugs I have encounter so far. During exterminate mission was unable to find the last enemy although could hear him on the map. During Spy mission or any mission with capture target, I ran ahead of the host who was my friend and killed/capture the target who ever this didnt up date the mission .. quest and kept tell us to capture the target. Sometime you can click the elevator control panel (one on the elevator) and Re ascend or descend before the elevator stops (mid flight). Ash Blade Storm has multiple issues. Why in blade storm I have fell through the map, got stun in wall or stair and missed my target, had a target die before blade storm kill it thus stoping blade storm, and why in the jackle room (after he was killed) I got stun in the air (my feet where just slighly above the top of the doors) after using blade storm, and I was unable to use any ability due to a power still in use, I was also unable to sprint or crouch. Doors will sometimes not open all the way (this provides nice cover though). Sometimes I have seen enemy AI running around in circles.

Edited by Kirinketsu

3/3/13- It seams sense of 3/2/13 cameras have not been updating properly for kill missions. During kill un alerted enemys they only counted after they spoted me, and once they didnt count as kills all together. Also a new quest .. mission where getting kills with my pistol counted as Rifle kills yet my rifle didnt count as kills. There also the element damage quest thats has text killed why sliding, yet killing with any weapon or ability that dose frost fire or electric counts.