Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Few Bugs I've Seen

Kirinketsu

Enemy AI will sometimes be running in circles, Hostage AI will get stuck and run head first into walls, he also gets stuck in door ways sometimes. During extremate mission I have walk for room why seeing no enemy and then having 30-60 spwan in one room, sometimes around me after entering a room. Grineer shield untis walk on cat walks .. or down stair facing the way of the path thus you have free aim at them (trying to say if you go into a room that has multiple ramps they face the way the ramps going and not you leaving them unshielded) Waling back and forth will sometimes cause bosses to bug out (when playing with others) and cause them to also walk back and forth not knowing who to go after (this works well when by corners). Phorid on Eris can easily be ran into rocks and cause Phorid to get stuck making it an easy kill. This isnt a bug but Jackal can be easily melee to death even at lv 70 to the point he will never be able to move (just makes it an unfun long fight in my opinion). This is just things that have happen to me so far hope it helps.