Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Chamber

S5alad

Question

I have been trying to find a seller for this mod for days now, as have many others in my clan.  We're high ranked achievers seeking to have every mod in the game, this one included.  Anyone have any tips or tricks on how to get it?  Any sellers?

8 answers to this question

Since Primed Chamber was only handed out to 100 people from an Event and after that obtainable for a unfairly short time due to a big fail by DE releasing it unintended through Transmutation.. not many people have it and everyone else has no chance whatsoever to find it ingame.

Since Primed Chamber was only handed out to 100 people from an Event and after that obtainable for a unfairly short time due to a big fail by DE releasing it unintended through Transmutation.. not many people have it and everyone else has no chance whatsoever to find it ingame.

The only thing I got out of that info is that it's rare. I meant the stats of it. What is it for? Rifle?

We're willing to let go of as much as 3000 platinum to get it.