Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Kick Player Idea

Kirinketsu

I really thank there should be some kind of kick player option. (This applys to eveyone but the Host of the game if you do not want to risk the chance of being kicked then play with friends or host your own games) What you could do is simple said anyways and had 2 parts to it. First of all if your the player with the object item at the beginning of the game and afk or refuse to get to the objective, the host should be able to walk to the objective and click it then go into menu and vote to kick you. You will then get a message stating you will be kick in (90 sec seams good to me) if you do not reach the objective area. If they dont not get there in the time they are kick and other players can retrive the mission object. Same thing with two player doors however this might have to be changed in a way where either more then one player is kick or the newest player to join.

Now part two to this is after the boss fight. I hate people who join my game (especially when the boss is about to die) then run stight to the end pass all mobs and even use elevators with out you, causing you to miss out on XP Mods and Mats. After the boss is dead if a player reaches the extraction point you should be able to send a nother message if you dont leave the extraction point you will be kicked in 10 sec...if they dont leave with in 10 sec then game kicks them however players that get kick this way should keep all xp, items mods blueprints they pick on during the mission just not get the mission award. , or better yet just go ahead and extracte players who reach the point with out and why keeping the mission open for the others ( just add like a boss death message for new players that join)

My main concern are players afking for 30mins or refusing to open door / hold the mission items and causing you to leave your own game. This in my opinion could be an some what easy fix. This isnt an MMORPG mission are around 5-10 mins long and as long as you keep all your items you got from that mission I dont see what the big deal would be long as the only way to be kicked is by one of these option for not complete an objective when you have the mission item, or for not opening a door maybe up the timer on the door to 120 sec, but long as you cant be kick untill after the boss fight I dont see the reason to complain about it. Thats as long as you keep your items upon being kicked.

A block list would be nice also why I'am tahnking about it. If a player is on your block list it should stop them from PMing you and also joining your game if you are the Host.

Edited by Kirinketsu

I couldn't read the entire post,my eyes hurts.

But yea,the kick idea is somehow pretty good.

Because in the Fossa mission(Jackal boss),i meet 1 player afk,and we we're all in the boss room,and the boss couldn't start because that guy was afk.. at the beginning of map..

So... +1

Edited by Terron

I couldn't read the entire post,my eyes hurts.

But yea,the kick idea is somehow pretty good.

Because in the Fossa mission(Jackal boss),i meet 1 player afk,and we we're all in the boss room,and the boss couldn't start because that guy was afk.. at the beginning of map..

So... +1

ya I was up for like 29+ hours when posted that going back and adding spaces where needed. I also forgot to add or just give us a block list that will not allow players on the block list ability to join. However if someone afk cause there house is on fire .. thats not really a good reason to block them. Either way something should be added