Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Content Feedback

TopGun2001

Just wrapped up most the quests recently and wanted to bring up the lack of content for old players, we could use a new galaxy with new bosses and maps, gear and etc. Maybe add in something to make it harder as well. When I say this, I don't mean more bullet sponges. Idk maybe make like a new species that had a breakthrough in technology that have Titanfall like Mechs that we can hijack that pack a punch against tenos, maybe give them more of a horror element as well, pairing them with a gritty environment and a death worm like companion. With that make our vehicles invaluable in said mission with a buff because they kind of suck in combat usefulness in their current state. Maybe even add a clever way to weaponize legit anything and everything maybe even something like a kubro and kavat turret on their backs and or a anti tank mine and static turrets to a K-Drive. I know it sounds barbaric like Ordis saying gun, gun, gun! But hes right, we need something where we need to improvise weapons and adapt. Maybe meme it and show like a tenno having a huge table with a huge stack of weapons, and the quote be saying like ight im ready for the new galaxy. LMAO. Jokes aside it doesnt have to be this exactly but it would be nice to have something along these lines. Ik yall are busy with a new game and i cant wait for it but tbh if we got something like that id be sucked into both games personally. Rn a content drop like this would be perfect timing with the new game coming out late next year. 

Archived