The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Really Late... Yeah.

Orreven

I joined the game a few days after it went open beta, and since have played about 200 hours, have achieved rank 7 (although that was partly glitch, I got 6 the day before update 11, then when it came out I got 30K free mastery and took another mastery test which was the rank 1 one again, logged on the next day and I was rank 7), have every warframe and about 50 weapons.  Most of my stuff is unranked, but I have an almost maximum tank rhino (still working on fully maxing vitality/redirection).  I have a glitched fusion core which says uncommon with no rank number, 5 black bars on the side and no white bars. I'm afraid to use it.  I started out as a Loki, and immediately realized how horrible of a mistake that was.  I have 100 control modules (I have no idea how, I haven't farmed them in about a year), Shade, Wyrm, and Dethcube all max ranked along with all of their weapons.  I am one of two active members in a primarily derelict clan (there's 8 other members who haven't gotten on in half a year), but we have researched almost everything you can and have a trading kiosk.  I'd really like more ways to get potatoes because I've only ever gotten 1 BP for them from daily logins ever, and even though I run an alert informer with the keywords "blueprint" and "orikin", they never spawn when I have my computer on.  I've only gotten about 3 from that method.  I still need about 5 more for my 15 warframes, and all of the blue ones for my weapons.  I mostly solo and am on team corpus.

I joined the game a few days after it went open beta, and since have played about 200 hours, have achieved rank 7 (although that was partly glitch, I got 6 the day before update 11, then when it came out I got 30K free mastery and took another mastery test which was the rank 1 one again, logged on the next day and I was rank 7), have every warframe and about 50 weapons.  Most of my stuff is unranked, but I have an almost maximum tank rhino (still working on fully maxing vitality/redirection).  I have a glitched fusion core which says uncommon with no rank number, 5 black bars on the side and no white bars. I'm afraid to use it.  I started out as a Loki, and immediately realized how horrible of a mistake that was.  I have 100 control modules (I have no idea how, I haven't farmed them in about a year), Shade, Wyrm, and Dethcube all max ranked along with all of their weapons.  I am one of two active members in a primarily derelict clan (there's 8 other members who haven't gotten on in half a year), but we have researched almost everything you can and have a trading kiosk.  I'd really like more ways to get potatoes because I've only ever gotten 1 BP for them from daily logins ever, and even though I run an alert informer with the keywords "blueprint" and "orikin", they never spawn when I have my computer on.  I've only gotten about 3 from that method.  I still need about 5 more for my 15 warframes, and all of the blue ones for my weapons.  I mostly solo and am on team corpus.

No offence but was there a point to this? I'm just a little lost

Hello, Orreven.

A belated "Welcome to Warframe" greeting to you!

I don't know about team corpus, but I am on Team Tenno.
Any who cross the path of the Tenno shall be metted swift Orokin justice. :)

No offence but was there a point to this? I'm just a little lost

This segment of the forums is titled "introductions". I would thus extrapolate that this was their introduction and that, by analysing the thread title, they are a little late in introducing themselves, as they have been playing the game for quite a while now.

Best Regards,

By team corpus, I mean that the only forums post I ever read had a comment on it saying "Another loss for team infested", so I thought people generally said they were on team _______ for whatever their favorite non-tenno race was.  Apparently not.  As far as what the point is, I figured I might like to start posting, so an introduction in the introduction sub-forums would probably be a good place to start.

• 4 months later...

This is hte same thing that is happening to me and it has happened 4 times already so I can't rank up to level four.  The best it alowed me was to kill 15 infected and the rest of the times it was only one.  Now I am feeling that it does not work anymore and that I ma stuck at level three.

Hello, Orreven.

A belated "Welcome to Warframe" greeting to you!

I don't know about team corpus, but I am on Team Tenno.

Any who cross the path of the Tenno shall be metted swift Orokin justice. :)

This segment of the forums is titled "introductions". I would thus extrapolate that this was their introduction and that, by analysing the thread title, they are a little late in introducing themselves, as they have been playing the game for quite a while now.

Best Regards,

Ok? But half of that really had nothing to do with who they are.