Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Move necramech damaged parts

MrCounter3

We should move the damaged necramech parts to Fass season deimos missions, it would make more sense, and be easier, than the current necramech grind, which by my guess is on average well over 10 hours due to not just the damaged necramech parts, but the components to repair them, maybe we could move them to wreckages scattered across deimos during vome, or they could drop when an ally necramech dies during fass, either way, better than the current grind. (imo)

16 hours ago, MrCounter3 said:

Tired and not thinking straight. Re-read what you're talking about. Not sure why the average is in the 10HRs if you drop in a PUG with people using Necramechs (most are) deleting everything on Tier 3 so that you have three rolls for parts. Probably only took me two hours or three of grinding to get a full Necramech from drops. Adding parts to the Arcana Bounties won't help much considering the weapon parts are like 6.5% drop rate through bounties. 

On 2023-06-08 at 8:38 AM, (PSN)FunyFlyBoy said:

Tired and not thinking straight. Re-read what you're talking about. Not sure why the average is in the 10HRs if you drop in a PUG with people using Necramechs (most are) deleting everything on Tier 3 so that you have three rolls for parts. Probably only took me two hours or three of grinding to get a full Necramech from drops. Adding parts to the Arcana Bounties won't help much considering the weapon parts are like 6.5% drop rate through bounties. 

I agree with you, when I started i knew that I needed 1 so I bought the parts for plat after reading the horror stories of the grind. Fast forward to now and I decide to actually run a iso bounty and get a piece then 2 on my next run. Either they have increased the chances of part drops since launch or I really should go buy a lottery ticket.

PS The parts are affected by resource boosters and smeeta which is something I didn't expect.

On 2023-06-09 at 1:43 PM, (PSN)Nierou said:

PS The parts are affected by resource boosters and smeeta which is something I didn't expect.

Yeah, it's how I got mine. I ran a Smeeta. Granted, one part was extremely elusive. I wound up with double digits of three of the four parts before getting the last one. 

On 2023-06-09 at 7:57 PM, MrCounter3 said:

@(PSN)FunyFlyBoythat 10 hours was a guess, ive only done t1 so far so i didnt realize you meant t3 bounties, i just thought you were talking about some like secret mechanic of necramechs walking around above ground that i didnt know about that you can kill for easy parts, mb

Ah, got it. Basically each tier of bounty has more necramechs. Tier 3 spawns 3 instead of one like Tier 1 so almost everyone runs Tier 3 if they are going for parts. Only reason to run lower tiers is for the different relics. 

Archived