Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Garuda's Talons don't damage Nullifier fields

warhuhn1

I thought i was going insane, but it seems this only affects Garudas Talons.

The Talons cannot damage Nullifier Fields.

Easily reproduced:

* Use Garuda
* Unequip your melee weapon so the Talons get used instead
* Go to a Corpus mission where Nullifier Crewmen spawn
* Try to hit the first Nullifier Crewman you can find with melee attacks
* The Nullifier Field doesn't get damaged when hitting the Crewman with the Talons.

If you down the Nullifier Field with guns, the Talons can damage the Crewman. If the Nullifier Field regenerates only a tiny amount, he's invulnerable again.

If you equip an alternative melee weapon on Garuda it also works normally.

I don't know if there are any other enemy types that produce Nullifier Fields as I'm still in process of unlocking the Star Map, but i assume it's the same issue with them.

It seems someone else reported this issue in februrary for the Nintendo Switch version: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1340699-garudas-talons-cant-hit-enemies-within-nullifier-bubbles/

• 7 months later...
On 2023-06-18 at 7:16 AM, warhuhn1 said:

Okay, i have an update:

If i stand outside the field, i can attack the field and the field reduces as it should.

However, if i am inside the field and attack, nothing happens.

It's ironic that one warframe you get from corpus bounties is completely useless against the corpus as well as the corrupted for the same reasons. 

Not only do her claws do no damage to enemies inside a nullifier shield but the minute the shield touches a Blood Altar the altar is destroyed and you lose your hp Regen. So that means no cycling through bloodletting either.

On 2023-06-18 at 10:16 AM, warhuhn1 said:

Okay, i have an update:

If i stand outside the field, i can attack the field and the field reduces as it should.

However, if i am inside the field and attack, nothing happens.

Not just Garuda’s talons, other melees are bugged with this. This is a bug that’s been happening with nullifiers for a long while. Basically when you melee (or even shoot) at the crewman, it’ll register as hitting the nullifier field, and not bother damaging the crewman until the field is gone. 
@Luneth_Heart @ing you so you can see 

11 hours ago, Luneth_Heart said:

It's ironic that one warframe you get from corpus bounties is completely useless against the corpus as well as the corrupted for the same reasons. 

Not only do her claws do no damage to enemies inside a nullifier shield but the minute the shield touches a Blood Altar the altar is destroyed and you lose your hp Regen. So that means no cycling through bloodletting either.

Quoting so you can see previous post